Monday, August 6, 2012

Buffalo chicken bites!

So I was supposed to make buffalo chicken wraps for dinner tonight and that was an instant fail since I forgot to get wraps at Wegmans on our weekly shopping trip.
I ended up remembering a pin I had to make buffalo chicken bites and they were a huge success! I only made minor changes to the recipe; I only used two tbsp of Wing sauce because my chicken was already marinated in it. I also used Panko bread crumbs since we didn't have cornflakes.
I also made a homemade blue cheese dressing I found online a couple of weeks ago. It kind of reminds me of O'Hara's.
I found the recipe on pinterest via this blog: Sweet Pea's kitchen
This is the recipe for the blue cheese dressing.  It was so good last time that we doubled the recipe this time!  My Baking Addiction

the chicken mixture                                                          after coming out of the oven
the finished product with homemade blue cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment